Amped Wireless has developed a name for itself as a manufacturer of high powered long-range WiFi accessories for the home and office. Amped had announced the availability of its newest high end WiFi accessory, the PCI20E High Power AC1200 Wi-Fi PCI-E Adapter. The PCI20E is a high performance Wi-Fi adapter designed to add long-range Wi-Fi connectivity and ultra-fast data transfer speeds to Windows desktop computers.
The PCI20E uses the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology to provide maximum wireless speeds for demanding applications such as streaming HD video and online gaming. It features two high gain dual band antennas and four total amplifiers for up to 500mW of wireless output power to provide maximum range and performance. In contrast, standard Wi-Fi adapters provide up to 100mW of power and are not capable of providing extended range. The PCI20E provides up to three times the range of standard Wi-Fi adapters and is backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n networks. It connects using PCI-E for easy installation into any computer case.
- 3X the range and speed of standard Wi-Fi adapters
- High power amplifiers and high gain antennas provide wall penetrating Wi-Fi performance
- Next generation, ultra-fast AC1200 Wi-Fi speeds provide fast
HD streaming and instant data transfers
- Works with all brands of 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz networks
- Includes a magnetic antenna stand for optimal performance
The PCI20E has a retail price of $79.99 and is available for order from the Amped Wireless Store