AOC, the Taiwanese multinational electronics company who has made a name for itself as a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, has announced four new Trade Agreement Act (TAA) approved monitors. With sizes ranging from 19.5 to 24 inches these monitors are ideal for a home office or business environment. These affordable and user-friendly LED displays feature AOC’s exclusive productivity enhancing and energy-saving software which allows users to customize the power consumption configuration for all viewing conditions. These Energy Star certified monitors also offer a slim and modern design, and can be mounted to the wall for maximum space efficiency. With the peace of mind of AOC’s three-year warranty and a Kensington Security Slot for added anti-theft measures, you can rest assured you will get plenty of life out of each one.
AOC has included three unique productivity and efficiency software programs:
- Screen+ allows users to divide the display into up to four self-contained work areas, this allows for multiple documents or programs to be viewed simultaneously. This software is functional on the 24-inch widescreen display, while on the 19.5 inch display you may feel a little crammed.
- iMenu allows access of the easy-to-use On Screen Display menu with the mouse for increased ergonomics.
- e-Saver enables users to set a low power configuration for the on/off, sleep, or screen saver modes. As well as scheduling a time to turn the monitor off, in order to reduce power consumption.
Additionally, the monitors’ Eco-mode provides five specific display settings:
This energy efficiency wasn’t achieved at the expense of the environment either, as all model’s earned EPEAT Gold certifications for their green packaging and production, while their LED backlights are completely free of toxic Mercury. If you expect performance decline as a result of this green initiative, you would be wrong. The new AOC line offers stellar performance with 16.7 million color depth display, 5ms response time and a 20,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, which reveals darker image areas in greater depth. Priced between $159.99 for the 19.5 inch, to $199.99 for the 24, these monitors provide a great value for performance.
e2460Sd-TAA 24in Monitor Specifications:
- 24” viewable image size; 16:9 aspect ratio
- 5ms response time (typical)
- 20,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 1920×[email protected] recommended resolution
- 16.7 million colors supported
- Brightness 250 cd/m² (typical)
- DVI-D with HDCP input
- Screen+, iMenu and e-Saver software
- EPA Energy Star
- Kensington Security Slot