Stay motivated and meet your health goal’s with Fitbit’s latest Force Wireless Smart Wristband. This latest edition consists of a sporty wristband, designed to keep you moving during the day and tracks your sleep at night, waking you up with a silent vibrating alarm precisely when you want it to so that you’ll wake peacefully without bothering your partner.
The Force uses Bluetooth 4.0 to sync to your smartphone (IOS and Android) so you can see the stats in real time. You can also set daily goals to keep you motivated and earn badges as you reach them. If you like, you can show off to your friends or challenge them as well. It’s also a watch, but you’ll barely notice that it’s there because of how light it feels.
The screen is easy to see in direct sunlight – much better than the Fitbit One screen. It works with plenty of fitness apps including Endomondo, Lose it!, MyFitnessPal, Tactio Health, MapMyRun and more. The MEMS 3-axis measures the motion patterns to determine calories burned, distance traveled, stairs climbed, steps taken and quality of sleep. You can also modify the style of the clock, the order in which the seven screens are displayed, and which items you wish to show or hide.
A future Force firmware update will add call notifications for iOS 7, giving users the ability to receive incoming call notifications when their iPhone is nearby.
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.3 x 8.2 inches ; 1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 ounces
- Operating temperature: -4 to 113 degrees
- Wireless sync: Bluetooth® 4.0
- Fitbit Force tracker
- Wireless sync dongle
- Charging cord
- Free Fitbit.com membership and Fitbit app
- Comfortable, sleek, elegant, light to wear on your wrist at all times.
- Easy set up.
- Battery life is 7-10 days with just about 60 minutes charging.
- Low profile OLED display on wrist that instantly shows daily routine stats.
- Features an altimeter to track steps, time, floors climbed, alarm, distance, very active minutes, calories burned.
- Tracks duration of sleep.
- Discrete alarm with a gentle waking vibration.
- Wirelessly synchronizes with a smartphone as soon as the app is enabled(via bluetooth) and a PC/Mac via included bluetooth adapter.
- Smart call notification- wristband display shows caller ID data from iPhones.
- Display can be used as an ordinary watch.
- Water resitant but not water-proof. A meter limit of submersion.
- No Heart rate monitor.
- Does not include automatic sleep mode.
The Fitbit Force retalis for $129.95
Check out the Cnet Video….