Calling out the elite and most eligible of all gentleman the Rolex Day Date II radiates in style, class and masculine appeal. As if that’s not enough, the versatility lends the gentleman to all occasions big and small. Take executive action for yourself or for the distinguished man in your life, it has it rewards.
It wasn’t long ago that a twenty four year old young man realized the pending importance of the wristwatch. Hans Wilsdorf pursued the quest to ensure that his watches were not only elegant but that they were also precise and reliable, a trait that was unheard of during the early 1900’s. By 1910, the Rolex was perfected to the point that it was the “first wristwatch in the world to receive the Swiss Certificate of Chronometric Precision, granted by the Official Watch Rating Center in Bienne.” The Rolex went on to win awards and certifications in 1914, 1919 and beyond. Hans Wilsdorf had revolutionized the world of timepieces in what many would consider the youngest years of his life.
The Rolex got its name based on its simplicity. It is easy to say in different parts of the world, sounds elegant and stylish and rolls off the tongue with class. One may believe that to be interesting considering the “time-saking” pain in the attention to detail, appearance and operation that was so important in the design and function of the Rolex Day Date II. The functions are numerous but most interestingly consist of:
- Strikingly noble, the oyster case is made exclusively of 950 platinum or 18kt gold water proof to 330ft
- Smooth fluted bezel or on the Gem Stone version a display of the most dazzling precious stones, hermetically screwed down with exclusively tooling to Rolex
- It is the first Roles to feature the full version of the day of the week
- Sapphire Crystal Case
- Semi-circular three-piece bracelet designed especially for the presidential bracelet it features a concealed crown clasp
- 3156 Movement
- Certified Swiss Chronometer
- Crystal blue hands circle the crystal waters so that they may soak their feet while they work.
The Rolex Day Date II begs to differ in a class of its own. Designed to stand alone and above the rest, Rolex has ensured the market that they are here to stay. They are not playing with the style, features looks and designs of an already perfect item. Changes are made to keep current with the times but the internal operation mechanisms are for the most part true natural designs. The luxurious look and design of the presidential model stands out with the sharp blue toned hands of time.
The Rolex- Simply in a League of Its Own, Not to be Outdone, To be Shown, Noticed and most importantly Worn with the Class, Sophistication and Style that only a True Gentlemen would Understand.